The world is a giant PC. What programmes hold we put within to take a world full of nuclear bombs?
If the world is a giant PC I'm not worried about the nuclear bomb programs. I'm more concerned about when the inevitable blue blind of death will wipe us all out.
The computer techie forums go that-a-way
- Are the Tory strategists stealthily laughing at the Lib Dem's?
- Why hasn't the red directive demonstration be abolish?
- What can you do on mid tour start out?
- Should anti-discrimination legislation be extended to cover religious organisations?
- Do you have an idea that Obama is anti British?
- Accused of stealing money from till at work but didn't?