Would a couple of Tesco supermarkets solve the food problem within the Gaza Strip?
Probably, with the amount of money and produce they have, but that would be too comfortable!
no way, Walmart does it better and cheaper.
No ... the Jews would probably appoint a couple of Shylocks to whip charge ... and they'd be after their pound of flesh ... !
When you consider that the people of Gaza are pretty much prevented from being economically moving in any way by Israel, building a few Tescos would be rubbing it within a bit. After all, very few individuals would even be able to afford the 9p noodles! Also, I can't see how a new Tesco will minister to with the human rights abuses, I'm afriad.
- What is the response times NHS Trust own to following when responding to a complaint?
- If i bought a Sten gunwould i stipulation a gun licence ?
- International Serial Killer?
- Who think nation are person over remunerated contained by benefits?
- When its reported that Palestinians throw Rockets into Israel what do the United Nations do?
- How long does joining the RAF whip? (sign up to going into service)?