Deed Poll Or Solicitor?

I live in the United Kingdom. Should I change my label legally by Deed Poll or a solicitor? Which one is better and more reliable?
You don't, strictly speaking, need any, but for some purposes it is vital to have documentary evidence of your swing of name. Either option would be reliable. You might also consider making a statutory testimony at your local magistrates' court.…

A Deed Poll will save you time and money and allow you to change over adjectives your documents to your new name including your passport and Driving Licence. The Deed Poll excise is lb29 usually.

Try this site for more information and advice:… Source(s):

Related Questions: