What if it be 2012, who would you want as President of U.S.A.?
unfortunately, once it's determined that BO isn't legitimate, bush will stil be prez and here won't be any decent choices again...!
I see -very little- leadership surrounded by the Republican party right now. There are perchance two or three people that I think could put up any exchange blows what so ever. I felt that McCain was a apposite choice, but Obama had 10 million more votes.
Honestly at this point, I think Obama will hold another 4 years. I think the unemployment rate is going to drop ~2% over the subsequent year, hopefully he'll be smart and not do any more stupid spending packages or bailouts or anything like that. If he does that, I think he is set.
- Can I tolerate my vehicle roll down a hummock, minus turning on the engine, and be protected from drink driving?
- Cameron: America are 'our oldest and staunchest ally'?
- Why is marijuana unjust however alcohol isn't?
- My boyfriend requirements to tie together the Marine corp?
- Are you on benefit and on social warranty and did not vote within the final nonspecific see?
- Did BNP don tale give or take a few inciting tribal spite?