Is it possible for Australia and Canada to be free from Englands and an English Queen influence?
They are no longer "under England's influence" (or more correctly, the United Kingdom)..
Australia and Canada, along with Britain, and several other countries, share Queen Elizabeth II as thier leader of state, equally and separately.
In 1999 Australians rejected a republic in a referendum - after all, who desires politicians to gain more power?
And in Canada there is just any opposition to the Crown.
Read up and understand:
as far as I know neither of these countries are lower than the Queens influence.
- Can police help yourself to any of your belongings even if you enjoy not be arrested?
- Good communication for a money ?
- How do the media know who is arrested by the Police?
- Should bank or the poor of the world wage for the financial slow down that bankers own given us?
- Can the police do anything in the order of this or is it newly untracable ?
- How do be in motion something like getting a restraining proclaim over a maltreatment neighbour and how much will it cost me?