Will it become unsafe to stop by the U.S. if warring regulation is installed?
No, because martial law is a remarkably strict and repressive law. It would be safer to visit any
country if the general public are forced inside after dark and are controlled stictly.
It would suck for the US.
There is no reason for the feds to phone call martial law. Its not going to develop
what makes you construe they will do that
I hope it doesn't come to that, but it might.
I'd stay away to be safe.
- Ireland A girl get arrested a month ago for underage drinking 17 and be contacted roughly it a few days ago?
- Can i take sack for going on a holiday they said i couldn't?
- Do you have an idea that the outcome of the UK see is the best item that could own happen for this country?
- What is the tenet in relation to children not wearing seatbelts? can i be prosecuted?
- Does People from Republic of Ireland want Northern Ireland to be returned spinal column to them?
- Why do inhabitants complain almost the amount of money is spent on prisoners?