Can a officer write a report around you accusing you of making false reports when you enjoy not done so ?
If you haven't made a false report then he won't own any evidence of it, so don't worry about it, and even help yourself to it to court if you feel you should.
What is his proof? Did you sign anything? In this country you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. He have to prove you did it.
He can do whatever he want, he can't ruin your life in need evidence, so don't worry be happy.
- Is the territorial army medical smaller quantity strict or different than the regular medical ?
- How can someone be a capitalist?
- What does bail money procure spent on?
- I be caught nouns at Boots?
- Do you chew over we should work towards a world next to no nuclear arms?
- Was the murder covering against Ian Huntley nouns?