Does an American citizen requirement to compress surrounded by any forms to come over to the UK as a tourist?

Like Europeans need to fill within the ESTA (Electronic System Travel Application) to fly to the States now.
You need to pack out a form when you arrive in the U.K. Basically, ID and contact information about your pop in, but it's a U.K. form, not U.S. should only need a passport. The UK doesn't require ancestors to get a visa to enter their country. The USA does.
No. The UK doesn't ask all the ridiculous question that ESTA does. (I mean, honestly, what is the point of asking if I was a Nazi during WWII?) All you stipulation is your passport. As a non-EU citizen, an American will be asked to fill out a landing card on the flight but that only asks you to complete your given name, sex, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, occupation and where you are staying - so transport a note of your address in the UK beside you.
Just a non-EU citizens landing card..

Related Questions: