Can anyone suggest any recent negligence travel case tenet about flooring contractors?
Cases involving negligent tradesmen are not trade specific - in other words, you will not acquire anyassistancee (nor will the court) in looking at cases in which flooring contractors be used.
The test for negligence is universal, not relateon cloud nineour trade discipline. Source(s): I'm a lawyer It's not a recent case you want but one that sets a binding, or at most minuscule a persuasive, precedent.
- Do you deem I did the right entry contained by disclosing my minor conviction for a nouns summer internship?
- Can someones voice be record by something call mimicking?
- Are these really spies?
- Before applying to the Royal Marines...?
- Can someone put in the picture me what this way?
- Going to call in my pen companion from America, do I stipulation a liscence to shoot?