Why richard branson have name his company a virgin atlantic? is it cos of the queen?
You seriously need to quit smokin that sh*t.
Why should that be? Or are you implying that Princes Charles, Andrew and Edward and the Princess Royal are adjectives the result of immaculate conception?
He named it 'Virgin' because his imaginative record label be 'Virgin Records', so called because it was supposed to promote bright tallent, and because it sounded a little bit rude - that was the punk era after adjectives!
He setup Virgin records in the 70's, and Virgin Atlantic be an extension of this brand, in the same path as he has previously had (or have, or has licenced) Virgin Banking, Virgin Vodka, Virgin Cola, etc.
- Can an officer chose where on earth they are deployed?
- Have near ever be IRA or Irish terrorist attacks on American soil?
- Do most states within the USA allow renewal of Food Stamp Privelages as tons times as you apply ?(if enjoy no livelihood?)?
- Rank of war soldier?
- Wanting to unify the royal marines!?
- Do you construe swimming contained by the river thames(england) should be vetoed?