When be the final time the U.S. completely compensated past its sell-by date the national debt?
never have but when we had Clinton we had a surplus
Is that so?
Look in the definite world.
Decode this lyrics " You'll see "
"Don't know much"
"Time after time"
"The Great Commandments"
"The Final Countdown"
"Let it run"
They are still in the Consultancy businesses?
Wait until they close shop?
Or lurk until all the Elders leave aft huge inheritance of "Hell Money" for the " Lost children" to burn in appeasing the dead when they own no longer need in borrowing it surrounded by time?
What do you think? Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files. It never have been since the formation of the United States of America We had debt from the Revolution and it have grown and grown. It went from 65 million to over 1 billion from 1860 to 1863 due to the Civil war. It go from 15 billion in 1930 to 260 billion in 1950. for more info check out wikipedia scheduled below. Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_de… In the years after the war and then again a couple of years ago. Very nice those those United Statians.
.... .. . sorry, I've got that completely the wrong way round haven't I?
The U.S. of A. was officially declared in receivership on March 9th 1933. Its debts are so great that it can never pay them off and discharge its collapse. It will be in chapter 11 bankruptcy and owned by the Zionist bank oligarchy, that owns the Federal Reserve and are also the creditors to the bankruptcy forever.
- Can they legitimately evict me? Could I claim squatters rights?
- A give somebody the third degree something like Scottish history?
- In 1982 Thatcher needed to cut the shield budget,after we have the Falklands conflict?
- Wikileaks & The Afghan Papers- Why be they person kept stealthy within the first place?
- How heaps warning are estate agents to distribute since eviction of tenant?
- What is the maximum time probate court can lug?