If im sack for gross misconduct can i claim benefits?
That depends on the country you live in.
In the UK you can claim benefits after getting sack for gross misconduct but the authorities can refuse them in division. Source(s): I had my benifits reduced by 40% for a period of 4 months because I be sacked for smoking ganja and sleeping on duty when doing nights as a guarantee guard. I appealed this decision claiming that I was partially dismissed and the sanction was reduced to two weeks. First, you should make peace near you bad deeds. Then look for a job and saunter in better judgment.You should not be rewarded for gross misconduct.
It probably depends on where you live and what the "gross misconduct" is exactly.
- How can you attain free criminal story check within uk?
- Should at hand be a license to prostitute?
- Can a officer write a report give or take a few you accusing you of making false reports when you hold not done so ?
- Arizona Immigration Law sb1070?
- Can a UK citizen unify the french police (Gendarmerie)?
- Britain surrounded by recession, why don't we a short time ago progress and invade some countries to go and get some money?