Can i unify the army at 41?
No. plain and simple.
You can join, but you must ship to basic by your 42nd birthday. After that, you can no longer combine unless you are seeking appointment as a medical officer (must have your degree already if you move about that route).
Not the British Army, no.
But you can just about weave the US Army.
Actually contained by June 2006 the Army raised the age limit to 42. I would phone up a recruiter and see if it is still in effect. Source(s): MAJ US Army Yes. The current cut off age impede is 42.
Depending what you want to do. but i dont think so. your body wont take the traincontained by. join the salvation amy thats for you age
- Are at hand unquestionable data you would get the impression sheltered for a dictator?
- I lately get my citizenship here surrounded by uk and want to travel on holiday to greece but HOW?
- What are our rights as council tenant?
- What type of sentence can i expect for assault on a police officer?
- What do you reflect of Miliband's perception to use Scotland as a guinea pig for Labour policies ?
- Is this chap rant surely right?