What right do hold i hold if i own an indefinite donate to remain surrounded by the UK?
When you are granted the UKBA should give you 3 or 4 leaflets explaining your entitlements including right to work and study without constraint and recourse to public funds, amongst other things.
Unfortunately i cant find the leaflets on the UKBA website, but if you conatct them they may know how to give you the detailed information you require. Source(s): Work for solicitors NO! It don't. If you aint paid no taxes - you, hopefully, willl procure no benefits. AMEN! But here in Britain we are seen as soft-touches. That's because our politicians' are currently pipsqueeks and allowing our nation to crash apart. Your ''right'' to remain here will be denied because you don't have that right. The people of Britain are sick of paying for ''ALL THE WORLD'' to come here and suck us dry. Yet, I don't blame you. Source(s): Hello! It process what it says. You have go-ahead to live in the UK for the rest of your life.
- Should Turkey be allowed to unite the EU close to David Cameron say-so?
- Had 3 convictions 13 yr ago the police told me my directory is very soon contained by the achives but will crb check progress into detail?
- Assault object contained by a coma near do not rescucitate identify. except kept alive, is that murder?
- Do u meditate a muslim president will ever procure elected for USA surrounded by the subsequent 100 years?
- My neighbour have set up a video camera within his bedroom windowpane pointing towards my property. Is that allowed?
- Would this be an excellent model on the subject of speeding contained by the UK, should it be introduced?