Parental rights UK................?

what rights do i have as a father of 4 children if my ex girlfriend won't let me see them. how do i stir about getting access to see them and what are the likely outcomes.
You involve to talk to a solicitor
as to the out come that's going to depend on what kind of personality you have been and how you ex portrays you and to who is believed.


devout start Job best of luck
To be safe engage a solicitor who specialises within these cases and go to court, it is the easiest, and often cheapest of getting equality. They will go to conciliation to begin next to.
See a Solicitor. All Dads have rights. You can get a Court Order for regular access.

Related Questions: