How lofty is the threat of nuclear time of war today?
Really low, surrounded by fact I'd say it's as low as it's ever be since nuclear weapons were first created.
Depends on where on earth you are. In the US it is pretty low. Our current enemies don't have the capability/capacity to gain Nukes to the mainland. However in places like Pakistan Vs India, or N Korea Vs S Korea, it is a greater possibility, although still unlikely. Source(s): Army Scout low since believe it or no more nuclear weapons have lowered the threat similar to in the cold war not a soul will use a nuclear war because they know that a retaliation would also involve being hit by a nuclear weapon
Well quite a few devices are unaccounted for since the demise of the soviet union......That doesnt exactly bring in me feel easy.
The lowest it have been in 60 years
- Can shop owners choose their own age restrictions on tobacco and alcohol?
- Who have the more stricter criminal sprite system, Scotland or England?
- Why are nearby war within afghanistan?
- If someone give you something is it justifiably yours?
- Ive be arrested for tickets is that a criminal transcript?
- Small claims court (united kingdom)?