Is it possible to go and get a work visa to work contained by Canada for a year minus have a living crinkly up?

I am planning to live with my friend who is going to graduate school within Vancouver, but I will need to work in instruct to pay rent. Is this possible to get a visa in need having something lined up?
No, you necessitate an employer who can prove to the Government that there are no Canadians able to pinch the job he is offering you. Without a visa you can only stay six months as a tourist, in need working.
i don't think so you get it surrounded by past i have one and the same issue when i move to russia an online agency help me to get my visa correlation

Related Questions: