Is it wrong to own a taser gun contained by the uk?
Not so sure, but aside from legality of a owning a taser, you must also consider the age in which a party is allowed to have one. Most probably between ages 18 above. Source(s): http://www.self-defense-products-depot.c… Definitely.
Its illegal in Britain and most of Europe i regard as, funny how the ones who ban them are still working on ways of killing humans more neatly.
- Peel's Metropolitan police within belated 19th century?
- Coalition Government Cutting Cancer Patients Early Appointments?
- Can something the reign adolf hitler ensue again?
- Where are NATO currently base?
- On a level of 1 to 10 what is the possiblity of a nuclear attack on the UK?
- If the management turned rotten the wet supply to every home tomorrow, what would be the first entity to start?