If they want to, can the Police achieve information on someone from their mobile number?
Yes - of course this have to be justified, proportionate and necessary.
Yes. The police now check mobile phone records as standard contained by car crashes to see if the driver as using the phone at the time of the accident , so I see no cause why they carn't check phones for any other reasons
yes they're idiots!
They use all technology to do their chore.
Someone was arrested to-day for seliing a stolen bike on Craiglist. Policeman pretended to be a buyer.
Yes but they would need to enjoy a valid reason to do so
- Social services cry off to investigate my concerns for my son, they speak it is my responsibility?
- Do police enjoy jurisdiction over a shoreline Thames?
- What engagements would you steal to raise human rights within our nation?
- How do you request a criminal bench trial surrounded by England (refuse a jury)? And how simple is it?
- Joining the Navy - have need of give support to?
- How tons different level are nearby surrounded by the private drugs business?