I am a subletter what are my rights?

i have been subletting a property for almost 2 yrs paying the Original tenant rent she presently wants to hand the property put money on to the housing association what are my rights i have nowhere else to go.
according to a booklet published by Shelter (see first link):
If you move out and sublet the adjectives of your home to someone else, you will lose your original tenancy status and the housing association will be capable of end your tenancy really easily. You could lose your home altogether and anyone living there would be evicted.

I suggest you christen the Shelter helpline ( see second link) or get advice from CAB asap. Source(s): http://england.shelter.org.uk/__data/ass…

None at adjectives, sub-letting in a housing association is usually illegal.

Related Questions: