If i could pilfer my overnight case spinal column to court which i missed my court grip i go a afternoon to deferred?

now the council are taking my house off me thru rent arrears i hold seven children , what is was the social stopped my income support which my rent stopped being remunerated, the social said i wasnt entitled to it which i knew i was, my rent is presently being paid again , but i missed my court crust isnt there anything i can do?
See a lawyer. The first pop in is usually free. There may be a warrant out for your arrest.
The lawyer will have to kind a new court appt.

Related Questions: