If my dad is on the sex offender register?
Not sure if you're asking how to find out if he is, or what to do about it if you find out that he is on register.
If you're still under 18, or living beside him, then ring your local Social Services children team and explain your situation. They enjoy access to the information. They won't just give it out approaching that, but they'll assess the information you give them to see if there's any apparent risk within the situation he's in. If there is consequently they'll tell you about it, and pinch steps to resolve the situation.
The same goes if you have children of your own and you're concerned give or take a few him having contact with them - social services are the culture to call.
- If on an application form for a financial company nearby is no space to explain a conviction?
- Was it ever suspected in the past that James Hoffa be FRAMED by the Kennedies?
- 2011 ballot privacy can i request 2 forms ???
- Is ephedrine allowed within Brazil?
- I be attacked not here knocked out woke i couldn't move or see, i bite out. a bit of the attackers ear come rotten.?