I've signed a compromise agreement while on the sick, can I claim benefit?

I've been on a phased return to work, but cannot resume my old commission. I've been asked to sign a compromise agreement. Can I claim sickness benefit
Are you in the UK? If you're individual made redundant, then you should be entitled to Jobseekers Allowance. If you have made sufficient National Insurance contributions, you will carry contributions-based JSA, irrespective of your circumstances. Otherwise you will get income-based JSA if you have smaller quantity than lb16k savings.

If you are too ill to work, you should look into applying for Disability Living Allowance. You will be medically assessed to see how bleak your situation is.
No, you can only claim sick benefit when you are sick.

Related Questions: