People who hold no recourse to public funds can win child benefit or not?

List on the UKBA website of what is (and is not a public fund)…

And Child benefit is particularly and unambiguously listed as a public fund.
As far as I know no, as its classed as a benefit. If you change your status to indefinite leave to remain consequently you can claim benefits if you need to, take a look at the relation it has a list of exceptions Source(s):
wonder why this question is on yahoo/usa board....seems to be a uk press...
No they can't and I'm sure I've already answered this.It's no good varying the wording and re posting it.

Related Questions: