People who hold no recourse to public funds can win child benefit or not?
List on the UKBA website of what is (and is not a public fund)
And Child benefit is particularly and unambiguously listed as a public fund.
As far as I know no, as its classed as a benefit. If you change your status to indefinite leave to remain consequently you can claim benefits if you need to, take a look at the relation it has a list of exceptions Source(s): http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/while-in-uk/rightsandresponsibilities/publicfunds/
wonder why this question is on yahoo/usa board....seems to be a uk press...
No they can't and I'm sure I've already answered this.It's no good varying the wording and re posting it.
- How come the administration can age discriminates?
- How can the police presage someone near mental robustness problems?
- What do you own to do to progress to put inside surrounded by the UK?
- Should the iranian woman be stoned to extermination for adultery? should anyone?
- If I coppers from Agency to Permant staff (same company) what are my Maternity Rights?