If i indict someone (female) of taking sexual dominance of an underage girl, where on earth do i stand.?

If i accuse someone (female) of taking sexual advantage of an lower than age girl, who is now of age and wouldn't testify willingly. Could I be sued, or would in attendance have to be a criminal investigation first. this is in the uk.
There should be an investigation formerly anything is said, a false accusation can destroy someones reputation indistinguishable as the truth if it is true.

Related Questions: