Who are the relations (dressed as barristers) stood surrounded by the central part of the house of lords?

Are they part of the Queen's Counsel?
There are the parliamentary clerks.

QC's are (sort of) senior barristers - they appear in court, not surrounded by parliament.

Court dress is not confined to the legal profession. Source(s): I'm a lawyer.
I deliberate you are probably referring to the "Clerks of the Parliament".


Related Questions: