Can an employer re-employ someone inside a couple of months who they enjoy salaried voluntary redundancy to?
An employer can choose at anytime to re-employ anyone they want to, as long as the person wants to work.
Certainly, I took voluntary redundancy , 6 months latter I went back to same company doing same commission.
7 months after that the company was doing really badly again and again they asked for volunteer redundancies, I could see the **** be going to hit the fan big time so long with roughly 30 other blokes I took the redundancy package that was offered. 2 months then, a week before Christmas the remaining 500 odd workers be not allowed on site and told to go home as the company have gone into liquidation, some of them blokes are still trying to get what's owed to them 2 years down the line.
- What crime enjoy you committed if you are caught surrounded by Boulder/Denver Colorado have sex surrounded by public?
- Washing apparatus vanished at previous property trial counsel..?
- Does my ex get anything on me for custody?
- Sueing the Police within the UK Help?
- For what sense be the police officer acquit (Rodney King trial)?