What is the punishment for criminal injure?
Smack on the wrist. or so it would seem.
Most dads wouldn't take this situation to the police and add to their son's problems by landing him with a criminal diary. There is quite a range of possible penalty here, but at the very least you can expect to be ordered to take-home pay lb650 in compensation plus costs of the prosecution. Sometimes the compensation order can be regard as a sentence in its own right, at other times an additional cost may be imposed. As this is a domestic issue within the family, in attendance might well be no other penalty than the compensation. If this thing does go to court, ask for time to pay at an amount you can afford respectively week.
Depends on the extent of the criminal damage and how much it will cost to put it right
- COSHH? Legislation or Regulation?
- Could someone please explain to me that tentative civil partnership bill of republic of Ireland?
- Legality On Using Cars/Aircraft In Books?
- Would his bail enjoy be refuse for breach of bail conditions and how long will he catch, completely serious covering?
- Why do so plentiful culture suppose nouns of any type is unendorsed?