What can I do when my crust be thrown out of court minus even individual hear?

My partner and myself were having trouble near a neighbour living below us,(loud parties, hammering and drilling at unreasonable hours, and loud parties). In the court the so-called judge kept adjourn the case for several months before of late throwing the case out without even audible range it. What can we do now?

Refile... especially if the problems continue. Make sure you keep hold of calling in the complaints and get copies of police reports.

Soccerref .... errr .... Football RTef to you :-)
Sometimes courts don't filch cases seriously unless a lawyer is used. Maybe find a budget lawyer to provide makeshift assistance and face-time in court

Related Questions: