About class 1 license?

I got my full uk car license from smaller quantity than one year but I m drive here from one and half year with my international license and I m also want moter cycle license I want back plese
If you have your full UK car driving licence and you hold taken a CBT (compulsory basic training) then you will know how to ride under 125cc with L Plates. You can after go on to take your full bike tryout or... take another CBT after 2 years (the CBT will only cover you for 2 years).

Have a look at this: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Lea…

Good luck!

Related Questions: