Can my partner procure rights to my child?

I have a 6 year old daughter who is from a previous relationship her father not here me pregnant and has never wanted to see her. I enjoy been with my current partner 3 years very soon and we have 2 boys together. He wants to bring back parental rights over my daughter and adopt her but i dont know if we have to be married first
You have to be married first, since he's not the biological father. Source(s): cw
yes if his pet name is on the birth certificate if not afterwards no

Related Questions: