Can a police officier interveiw me if i enjoy made a formal complaint against him?
Well more specifics would have helped. But, no officer can interview you in need a lawyer present if you request one. You have no necessity to talk to any law enforcement agent unless you are charged beside a crime and read your Miranda rights. Most police departments have an Internal Affairs Department and you should advise them that the officer have attempted to interview you after you filed a formal complaint against him.
This is a generalization because your examine was too vague.
You may want to attach additional comments to your question to procure a more precise answer.
I'd have thought that it would be a bad view. If you don't have a solicitor on the case, after you can start with Citizens Advice for a more definitive answer. Source(s): http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
- How much money do US Coast Guards earn when starting stale?
- Does anybody within the UK still close to Obama?
- Is NATO more predictable to relieve non-member Israel than accomplice Turkey?
- What christian values be the US founded on?
- Is a termination the right entry?
- Will Islam be Great Britain's downfall?