How do you stand up against a rule?
Become an activist - set up petitions on Downing Street/ march/demo/campaign - or - amalgamate them - become a councillor/politician and try and change it from the inside. I do both lol.
Raise your right arm at a 45 degree angle and stretch out your appendage. Source(s): Munich. Take the government to court.
by voting them out of office
Don't vote them in!
Keep yourself and your friends and own flesh and blood informed about political candidates governing philosophy, so as not to own as ignorant electorate as what put Barack Obama contained by the presidency. An informed vote is the strongest weapon you have (In a democracy)to prevent a corrupt candidate from coming to power. Source(s): Ignorance destroys! The information on respectively candidate is always in attendance to be ascertained BEFORE they are elected.
- What are the law and rules of putting a few tables/chairs surrounded by a butcher shop to trade?
- What is the christen of the letter-box entity prisoners find food from?
- If you own a flat within an apartment block are you subject to rules if you rent it out?
- Do you ponder we stipulation family similar to Sir Richard the Lionheart and Saladin to brand name peace surrounded by the world?
- Is it wrong to buy porn?
- Is south africa reception aid ?