Will Ariel Sharon be the subsequent President of the United States of America?
Not in need some amendments to the Constitution:
No person except a natural born Citizen. . . shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not enjoy . . . been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
I don't get it.
well, Ariel Sharon within in a permanent vegetative state, and he is not a innate born citizen of the USA.
America is an opportunity for any here who want to make something of themselves
umm, ok. Which button did you say I push at the polls and how long it take we bring our fix?
most likely not Source(s): Destructive Politics - the book I do not think so. He is not a US born citizen. He can not be elected US president.
Well under the Constitution he can't. But also at your spiteful remark no.
You must be a raw born citizen to be President, so no, Ariel Sharon will not be the next President of the U.S.
- Is my unknown partner income taken into consideration when decide child upholding payments?
- Why is it the police fancy the woman?
- Is Obama's robustness insurance merely another TAX?
- David Laws, as we are gay friendly within the UK. Why did he obligation to recline more or less his expenses?
- Answer My put somebody through the mill please?
- Why don't British cops take guns?