(in u.k.) My boss hasn't compensated me a weeks wages, fired ater arguing beside the owner, am i entiteled to my wages?

He threw bacon at me and said it wasn't crispy enough, i smashed a few plates and called him a spoilt grown, i havn't been paid all the same, what can i do legaly to get my money before gettin ruthless.
Legally he has to pay you for the hours worked. Phone him, or write to the company, and explain that unless you are remunerated you will be taking legal action. That should receive them paying up. If he works for a big company, I'd also talk to the HR department about file a complaint against him - throwing bacon at someone is rather uncalled for.
You are entitled to your wages, but your boss would be quite entitled to reduce by the cost of the plates you smashed.

Related Questions: