My indian passport is lost how to apply exotic one?

firstly u have to registered ur report near ur Police station. consequently u should contact personally with the fir copy to the indian embessy bureau. they will call to belonging country and passport office they will sent the application. so within india if you have any near dear he will approach the passport organization and he will given the application on behalf of u. After acceptence of ur application passport office will contact u they will call to ur hard by police station. and they will ask ur some proofs of residence. ur old passport number. this process is very biddable in india. so firstly u should try to find out ur old passport. if you enjoy photo copy of ur indian passport so u should send the scan copy to Indian embessy or indian passport authority.
Go to the Indian Embassy or commercial attache and inquire.

Related Questions: