What is the entry requirement for the Multi-Stage Fitness Test contained by the Army?
Not too sure what you mean by multi-stage fitness test. conceivably the terminology has changed since i departed or maybe you are U.S Army.
But the Brit entry fitness test is a mile and partly run in under 10.30 mins (if male) 11.30 mins (female), 2mins of continuous press ups and 2 mins of continuous bleep examination sit ups. You will encounter other fitness tests as you progress through training, but they are the entry ones i believe. Source(s): ex RAMC Male: 10.2
- What is asked surrounded by metropolitan police interviews surrounded by a murder?
- Why are Americans blaming the British family for the coincidence of the grease spillage and not BP?
- Do Soldiers Deserve To Be Called Heroes?
- Whats your favorite gun for long list short compass mid stock and wager on up weapon?
- Would China support North Korea?
- Will MP's ever pilfer into consideration public belief?